July OC convention question

I'm planning to attend parts of the July 2002 Alfa convention, particularly
the track events at the Fontana track on July 4.  I plan to sign up only for
the Track Familiarization, which I assume is a lunchtime tour of the track.
I hope though, it will be possible to attend the time trials and autocross
as a spectator, even if not competing. Anyone know?

Andrew Watry