164: performance shocks & sway bars

Any suggestions for good performance shocks for a 164?  I want to
stiffen the ride a bit, and not sure if I should go with bilstein,
koni, or the stock 'S' shocks.  I definitely want stiffer than the
stock 'L' shocks, to provide good cornering clearance for my 17" rims
and 50-series tires.

Also, what are some good anti-sway bars I should get?

Thanks in advance for the input!
http://mail.yahoo.com/