Re: 155s

The 155s never made it to the US officially.  Although there are a few
that managed to get around certain obstacles put there by the officials.

My brother Zamani and I both have the V6 models (his is champagne, mine is
blue) when we're in Malaysia and yes, the engine is pure magic.  No, not
the quickest car around by far but a whole lotta fun.  In stock form, they
will run rings around a stock 75 or stock GTV6.

Only the 75's and the 164's - along with the Spider (up to 1994) - made it
to the US between 1987 and 1995.  The 75's are called "Milano"'s here.

Nizam
88 75 3.0V6
94 164 Super 3.0V6 24v
97 155V6 2.5