155s

Hi

>>did 155's not make to it the States?<<

Not officially

>>What's the usual problems on these?  The engine is magic, it's the TS
one.
Steering is tight, haven't really tested the handling on the twisty open
road.<<

Front suspension bushes are bonded to the front suspension arms, and they
fail at around 40000 miles (65000km). In the UK they can be got for about
#50 a side (half the OEM price)

If it is a 16V car then they had timing belt problems. Basically the one of
the original design of tensioner wheels rarely lasted the life of a belt.
When
it fails it takes the belt out and wrecks the engine. Alfa have changed the
spec of this tensioners bearing which I think has solved the problem,
and the newer ones are a different colour so they can be easily checked,
but I do not know the colour difference or the date of change in
production.

All the best

Keith