155s

Hi,

did 155's not make to it the States?

I was looking at a 164, but had a dealer call and so I'm looking at a 155
'97 Super.  It's done 97,000 Ks, but was owned by an insurance company and
has a good service history.

What's the usual problems on these?  The engine is magic, it's the TS one.
Steering is tight, haven't really tested the handling on the twisty open
road.

Any advice gratefully accepted.

Thanks

Nick

PS It's 15,995 of our NZ dollars (pebbles, sticks), that's about #4500.
Which seems a lot compared to 2nd hand sites in the UK.
--
Nick Brooker                                        http://nickb.no-ip.com
Auckland, New Zealand