AROO track day

Folks,
Lots of interest in our track day coming March 23 at Portland Int'l Raceway.

There are a couple of rule changes I thought should be posted; here they are.

A Snell or DOT 95 or later helmet is now required.  (What do I do with my 2
spare '85s?  Won't be lending one to Scott!)

Track rental has gone up, so have our fees, but only by $5.  Ergo, an AROC
member in an Alfa is $55, an AROC member in a lesser make pays $70.  A second
driver is $30, the ever popular Fast Tours are now $30, and a non-AROC member
in a non-Alfa is $85.

Those are the changes as I got them.

Tech opens shortly after 7:00 a.m., runs till the drivers meeting at 9:00.  We
have no preregistration, but our tech crews are efficient and nobody who
showed up anywhere near on time and met the criteria has been turned away.  We
used to torque wheels in tech but were advised to quit; both of the last two
track days have seen  beautifully prepared German cars go out and watch their
LF wheels fall off in the first sessions.  CHECK every lug nut!

Write me with any further questions.

Joe