AROO track day

A reminder, this Sunday's our last track day of the year at Portland
International Raceway.  We WILL have pretty weather, and expect a good
turnout.  We will run Alfa-only sessions, so Alfisti can in effect run two
classes for the price of admission:  $50 for AROO members in Alfas, $65 for
AROO members in lesser cars, and $80 for everybody else.

Note that this one is on Sunday, not our usual Saturday; ya ask for what you
want, and take what you get.

Tech inspection starts shortly after 7:00, but we manage to register people
into the morning so you guys in Seattle don't have to leave at 3:00 a.m.

Joe