Re: Monosleeve Liners?

Hi Mitch:

Actually, all four liners are machined from a single block of steel in the
racing part (looks like a large pan flute), with that block of cylinders
inserted into the engine block.  The liners made for mere mortals are each
machined from a single piece, with  a set of four inserted into the block.

Regards,

Dean W. Cains
dwc@domain.elided

'74 Spider Veloce