Re: Milano Brake Pads Ferodo

I used the Ferodo brake pads on a 95 VW Golf I used to own. I used them for every day driving, autocrosses, and an occasional track day. I think they were the best pads I ever used. After the initial break-in period, I didn't notice any real cold stopping difference. I would recommend them if ya can get them as I tried to locate
them for my Milano rears but couldn't find a dealer. Would appreciate it if you would post the contact info for Vick's Auto Sport or send to me off line.

Thanks
Chris
87 Milano
79 Alfetta--Parting