Re: Rear Spring removal

1) jack up the car, place jack-stands under the rear jacking points
2) unbolt the shocks
3) loosen the nut that holds the bolt that goes thru the swaybar and the rear
axle fastening point (this may be what they call disconnect the rear axle)
4) place your jack under the springcup and lift it up - at some point you can
get the bolt loose and thru
5) lower the jack slowly and the spring is loose
6) replace the spring
7) assembly is the opposite

Make sure you tighten those bolts to specs

Takes 20-30 minutes - once you've figured it out

Have fun

Henrik Johansen