Re: Alfa's

Hi David.

Thanks for the headlight info.  So, what about the two-filament bulb
for the outer lamps on the GTV6?  Is that an easily obtained item?  I
guess I just need to remove one and take it with me to a shop.

I also use Eddie at Silicon Valley Performance.  I live in west San
Jose, so it's not that far for me.  I've been pretty happy with
Eddie's work, so I haven't bothered to check around San Jose lately.
If you find a place, let me know!  It's always good to have a backup.
Incidentally, Eddie is the one who told me that the cam wear
prevented proper valve clearance adjustment (in case you followed my
other post and resulting thread on rebuilding the GTV6).

-Robert

At 11:05 AM -0800 3/6/02, David Serafini wrote:
>I second the suggestion for generic headlight lamps, at least
>for the GTV6.  I bought some not that long ago from Kragen
>or a similar place.  Either Philips or GE.
>
>Do you know a good mechanic in San Jose?  I'm using Eddie up
>in Mtn View and it's a little inconvenient.
>
>Thanks and good luck.
>-dbs

  Robert Abatecola       | Internet Connectivity, VPN, DSL, ISDN, DBA
  The Stradivarian Group | Low Cost Web Hosting, Network Consulting,
  (408) 257-4482         | Software Development, Database Development,
  robert@domain.elided       | Mac OS/UNIX/Linux/Windows & OS/2, Sys Admin