Re: Alfa's

--- Robert Abatecola <robert@domain.elided> wrote:
> Hi David.
>
> I also use Eddie at Silicon Valley Performance.

Ah, right.  The people who built the engine in my GT
Junior that expired 9 miles south of my house in
Oregon.  And the people who did the weld that broke at
Mt. Shasta last week.

I know them well.  I owe them a lot -- if I'd never
taken my Junior there to have them build a replacement
for the broken engine they had installed in it a few
months before, I might not own my Porsche 356B coupe
today.

--Scott Fisher
  Tualatin, Oregon

.