Headlight bulb source

I can't believe I'm having trouble finding headlight bulbs for both
of my cars!  None of the usual big chains seem to carry them anymore.
In fact, I checked web sites of a few major manufacturers like
Sylvania, Philips, GE.  Unless I overlooked something, they don't
even make the bulbs.

So, does anyone know of a source (preferably local) for headlight
bulbs for my ancient machinery?  I don't want to convert to HID.
--

  -Robert Abatecola
   1985 GTV6