Re: getting oil into transmission added step

I would add an item

2.5  Make D*** sure that you can get the filler plug out before opening the
drain plug,             especially if you need to drive the car soon.

I learned this lesson long ago the hard way on my daily driver 914.  The fill
plug would not loosen, the oil was draining out the bottom, and I had to get
to work.

I think I probably drove my Mom's GTV that day, so maybe it was a good thing.

Mitch Fisher
'74 spider
Dublin, CA