Death in the family

A former digester and one of our AROO members (a Mario Andretti Alfetta) was
hit by an SUV a few days ago.  His mother, a passenger in the car, was killed;
apparently he survived but I have not been able to determine his condition.
He has a Rumanian name and I'm sure I misspell it, but it's similar to
Constantine Vassileau---don't think he's posted here since about early '98.
He came to AROO events fairly often, nice guy, we spoke, but one is always
busy...

I don't know a lot more about it, other than that it happened somewhere in the
vicinity of Timberline Lodge, up on Mt. Hood.  When more details are
available, I'll post them.

Joe