1994 164LS FS

Hey everyone,

Here's a Blue 164LS for sale. I have no financial interest in the car but I have talked with the
owner and he's a pretty good guy. Anyways, I don't think he's listed it publicly but I told him I
would put his info on the digest so if he's surprised when you call him just say you saw the
information Keith posted on the car.His name is Dominique.

1994 Alfa Romeo 164LS automatic with sport and ice
settings,sunroof,retratable mirrors(heated),beige leather interior,etc.
Very good general condition except the following:Some leather dryness in
drivers seat left bolstering, two light scuffs in passenger front door, hood
has dent from beneath near drivers corner. Drives very well.New
tires(pirelli sv),Rebuilt heads,transmission,new water pump and drive belts.
Climate control stepper motors perfect but I have spare lcd display to be
installed. No stereo but can provide original replacement with 12 cd changer
if desired. 106,100 km (not driven winters). Asking $ 8,500.00 US or best
offer. Will deliver if not too far. pnone# 416 759-1432 (Toronto Canada)

Good Luck,
Keith

=====
Systems Engineer