Re: Re: $55k fwd alfa?

At Sat, 02 Mar 2002 21:31:42 +0200 "Phill Erasmus" answered Doug:

snip
>So go and buy one of your "dozen cars".
>(Sheeze and I promised myself I would NEVER get involved with one of the
>pointless USA fwd arguments again!)
>Regards,
>Phill

I am not american, I am Italian (like Alfas), and I do agree w/ Dough.
The GTV6 isn't worth those money at all.  I'd rather get the Lotus,
for sure.  And in a matter of fun and classic style, I'd go for the
dozen older ones.  In two weeks I am shopping for a 2nd car,
maybe an Alfa, I found a 75 TS for 500 Euros.  A 164 T.S. for 1250
Euros, an Alfa 33 1.3S ... 700Euros.... and so on :)
The newer Gtv6 is a great car anywas. A bit poor in a matter of
performance compared to the same level other brands cars, but
still a good 2 seaters.

nodoubt,
Soon firing up 937 landpilot
"I like anything that don't talk." King Benny - Sleepers
937RS2, 75 Turbo, RM250

http://www.geocities.com/twowheels_99