Urethane suspension bushings for Spider?

About to rebuild front suspension on '78 Spider.  I have
all the stock parts in hand and ready to install (very
expensive!)

Any thoughts on replacing the upper control arm caster
bushing w/polyurethane(IAP has set for $23.50,
Centerline for $22.25).

Also looks like Centerline has a poly upper control arm
inner bushing($26.25 each, 2-required) as well as a
front sway bar center bushing set($13.75).

Have not been able to find any other sources.

Figure while I'm at it I might as well go all the way if
there is a reason to do so!  It's only worthwhile to me
for longevity, the stock rubber doesn't seem to hold up
very well.  Car will be spiritedy driven on the street
but otherwise kept stock.

Jeff

'78 Alfa Romeo Spider
(Unexpectedly becoming an EXPENSIVE little project!)