=============================
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 21:31:42 +0200
From: "Phill Erasmus" <>

>jeez, i can easily think of a dozen cars under $55k, that i'd rather have then the gnu gtv6...  actually, i could get a dozen cars that i'd rather have than that gnu gtv6, & the *total* cost would be under $55k!  :>

Well, do you think Alfa really cares what you *want* if it is against the
major trend of nearly ALL motor manufacturers in Europe? Your idea will not
sell more Alfas for them but much less because they will automatically not be
competing against technology standards set by VW, Audi, Peugeot, Citroen,
Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Volvo, Renault, Daewoo, Hyundai, etc..............

The idea is to sell cars to survive and the 156 and 147 is proving just that
by far outselling supply! Please do not criticise the new Alfas because you
know nothing about them, except what you see in the press (and even these
reports are overwhelming positive!) - Maybe one day you will be fortunate
enough to drive one, but then again I still do not think Alfa will really care
as there are MANY new potential buyers eagerly waiting out there...

So go and buy one of your "dozen cars".

(Sheeze and I promised myself I would NEVER get involved with one of the
pointless USA fwd arguments again!)

Regards,
Phill