Redline 75W90NS or another transmission oil eg Valvoline 80W90?

Hi

I plan on replacing the diff and transmission oil on my 1991 Spider this
week. Both are working reasonably well although I get some grinding going
into first and reverse. I've recently bought the car and am not sure when
either fluid was changed.
The question: Shall I refill with Redline 75W90NS (the expensive, difficult
to obtain stuff) or with another GL-5 rated transmission fluid that I can
get 5 minutes down the road for half the price?
Thank you

Simon Body