RE: Berlina questions

> Perhaps one of the multi-Berlina owners, Andrew Watry, Kevin Trent, any
> others, would know more and/or better. Ian, in South Africa, should not be
> affected by variants among the Spica Berlinas.

Hmmm,

Finally got off my butt and did some research..

The '72 owners manual (CarDisc) shows a 14.3 gallon tank for the Berlina,
with 1.6 - 1.8 gallon reserve.

The '73 pwners manual (printed) shows the same thing.  Mortimer, fwiw, seems
to have the larger tank, and the cap screws on.

The '74 owners manual (again CarDisc) shows a 12 gallon tank for the
Berlina, with 1.3 - 2.1 reserve.

bs