Re: wipers

Isn't that the other way around Ed? When you push the foot switch the
wipers move in high speed, so isn't the normally closed circuit the slow
winding?
Your right that the whole circuit is much more complicated than it
should be. I've worked on mine a lot, including just finishing wiring
an electric pump for the washers thats activated by the foot switch,
and I'm still not sure I know how it all works.

Ed
1974 Spider with a 1750 under the hood