March Velocissima is now online!

Hello, folks -

It's time once again to let you know that there's a new issue of
Velocissima, the newsletter of the Alfa Owners of New England, ready for
you to view online.  You can check out the March edition at
http://www.velocissima.com.  In this issue:

* Events - Two new announcements:
   - AONE Tour To and Tour Of the New England
     Air Museum on March 17
   - Forza Italiana - Track time at Lime Rock
     hosted by AROCT on April 26-27
* Winter Party 2002 - Story and photos from the
   gala AONE social event of the year
* The AONE January Thaw Tour - Story and photos
   from our impromptu event
* A new Mystery Photo Contest!
* Alfa Tidbit - The first 156 GTA
* The Club Store - Always open at Velocissima.com!
* Classified Ads - Hey, Signore, wanna buy an Alfa?

Coming up in just two weeks is the newly-announced AONE New England Air
Museum Tour on Sunday, March 17.  We're going to meet in Sturbridge,
Massachusetts, drive a scenic route down through rural northeastern
Connecticut, stop for lunch at an Olive Garden, and then tour the
museum.  Event organizer and AONE Director Steve Silverstein reports that
the museum is a fantastic take!  We've invited the Connecticut, New Jersey,
and Long Island chapters to join us too, as well as *any* of you who might
be in the area.  So mark your calendars, check out the details at
http://www.velocissima.com, and come along!

Dave Pratt
AONE Webmaster