springs

From: Alan Lambert <lechefgerard@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: Heavy Duty Springs for 105/115 Series

Is Alan Ward still selling springs?--Anyone know?

Alan,
I don't know if Mr. Ward is still selling springs for 105/115's, but Dave Rugh
is.  I sure like mine, would like them more if I hadn't also installed Sachs
Sporting Gas shocks which are too stiff in compression.  I believe a set of
Bilsteins or Konis would be better, and the Sachs might be better on stock
springs.

On smooth pavement, my combination is wonderful though.

Dave Rugh's phone is 503-621-3794.  (No personal interest, although he's a
friend, etc.)

Cheers,
Joe