re: rear Spider emblem

I glued my rear badge on with 3M Black Super Weatherstrip
Adhesive.  Apply a thin coat to the ridge on the back of the badge
and to the corresponding area in the depression of the spoiler and
let set up for a minute.  Apply a second coat to either of the
surfaces and bond them together immediately.

This can be messy if you're not careful.

My badge has been on for about 3 years now with no signs of
loosening.

Gary Merrill
Nixa, MO
84 Spider Veloce