Berlina Starter & Battery Questions

Hi,
I would like to find out what starters will fit a 1971 105 series Berlina.
It is has been fitted with a 2000 engine, but as far as I know the 1750
starter was retained. Will the starters from an 1800 Alfetta, Alfetta GT or
Guilietta fit ?Alternatively can I rebuild the Berlina starter using bits
from the above cars (My armature has a segment missing from the commutator)

Will relocating the battery to the boot have much of a handling advantage
for an autocross car -if so where is the best place to run the cables ?

Another question is the fuel tank. The car has been fitted with a bigger
tank by the PO (70 litres I think). The tank is higher & takes up more space
inside the trunk. Was this a factory option or is this a hybrid tank that
was specially built.

Thanks

Ian
iruinaard@domain.elided