Spica Airbox paint -- LAST CALL for orders!

Hi Group:

If you wanted to get in on my order for spray cans of Spica airbox paint,
this is last call.  For those that missed the original post regarding this,
I'm having Tower Paint custom fill 16 oz. spray cans with paint in the
proper dark gray color and with the correct semi-gloss finish.  Just a good
guess, but 16 oz. should be enough to repaint two airboxes, and the paint
is top quality, made by PPG or DuPont.  To order a single can of
custom-matched paint from Tower would have cost $38, but so far the Digest
group purchase has brought the price down to $16 per can, shipped to
me.  I'll send the paint out by Priority Mail (with Delivery Confirmation)
to each person, with shipping for one can @ $4.00, 2 cans @ $6.50, or 3
cans @ $8.00 additional.  I'll need advance payment in whatever form is
most convenient for you;  personal checks OK, or transfer using PayPal
(credit cards OK).

If you want to browse the Tower Paint site, go to:

http://www.towerpaint.com/index2.html

For those of you that have already contacted me, I'll get an email out to
you probably Sunday to confirm everything, and for those that have yet to
order, let me know ASAP.

Regards,

Dean W. Cains
dwc@domain.elided