Magnecore Wires

I installed Magnecore wires on my '84 GTV6 about 4 years ago. They did not
seem to seat on the plugs as well as the factory or purple IAP sets but
have gotten better over time as the rubber boots have become more flexible.
You have to really push down hard on them. Even then, they do not appear to
seat as well as they should but, mine have worked fine. Why not call
Magnecore directly and ask them - they are a friendlyand helpful company. I
bought mine as part of a RML electronic ignition.

Bill Bean
'84 GTV6