IAP sells second rate "OEM" products.
When I got my first 92 164S six
years ago.  I thought I have found a
cheap source for original parts.
It turn out to be too CHEAP and
they are not original.  For example,
among them are: oil filters,
oil pressure switch( fiat's, not
Alfa's ), front control arms( looks like
a 5 years old kid welded it )...

The last straw is the coolant overflow
bottle.  Its color is opaque in stead
of original's clear plastic when new.
And the quality of plastic is simply
terrible just by looking is ugly.
Looks like made by children under chains
in some third world countries.
Worse, it doesn't even fit.  Since I
ordered both coolant bottle and the
level sensor as a single package, I decided
to just return the bottle.  I called IAP,
at first they refuse to admit error until I
show them my measurements of original and the
no-name copy.  I sent back the bottle
and a few week later, the bottle return
to me with a note saying "cannot refund
because the original receipt shows it was
sold with both bottle and level sensor !
I was very angry.  Can they do the math ?
It is just bad customer service too.
I didn't want to waste my time talking
to them anymore.  I still have the
lousy coolant non-working coolant bottle,
I keep it as reminder of IAP lousy products.
In two years, the non-alfa level sensor
failed too !

TIPS ON HOW TO SAVE MONEY:
Never buy cheaper products to save money.
Save money to buy good products you can
enjoy for a long time.  It is not just
good product can last longer. When you
don't short change yourself,  you don't