Re:164S tranny in a L

Curt,

A really good friend of mine did it in his 164 that I need to sell. To
answer you question, it was a straight bolt up. A bit faster than my L
manual conversion. You need the S speedo also to complete the conversion.

Danny
91 164L (not for sale)
91 164L(s-transmission-currently prepping for sale)
83 3.0 gtv6
83 280zx
Dallas, texas

re:Well I just bought another 164, it needs a transmission,  since I have to
find
one should I look for an S trans? and has any one done this? is it a
straight
bolt up? noticable differance in performance?