suv haters

ted, russ, & all:

please don't get me wrong, i don't hate suv owners - some of my best friends are suv owners!  ;~)  really, it's suv's i hate, not their owners.  my suv-owning friends who must endure me don't take it personal, y'all shouldn't either!  :>)

dint always feel this way about suv's, tho.  if the truth must be known, i even used to *like*'em.  pick ups, too.  had a pick-up for a long time.  wish i coulda gotten another when i sold it.  used to think i'd one day own a land rover 110, or an old toyota landcruiser.  russ is sure right about how great someting like a suburban is for hauling yer toys - i wish i had someting like that, to be able to haul around racecars i wish i had, too.  :>)

but now, the freakin' suv & pickup things are everywhere, everyone's usin' 'em for daily drivers, fer chris'sakes...  so, ya, when i saw that blazer blazin' away at the side of the road, i *did* really feel sorry for the guy as i saw him roasting inside, uh, no, i mean as i saw him standing alongside the road early that morning.   but, sorry as i was, i was happy knowin' there was one less suv out there commuting at 6:30 am here in the land of pleasant livin'.

do i need therapy?   ;~)

dug seed in