Re: suv haters

In a message dated 02/23/2002 5:13:43 PM Central Standard Time,
dsedon@domain.elided writes:

> do i need therapy?   ;~)
>
> dug seed in
> --

       Yeah, fire up an Alfa, warm it a bit and twist it past Alfas all too
conservative red line.
       My favorite tow vehicle is the motorhome.  Used, it cost about the
same as a three year old Suburban.  Plus it has a generator and air
conditioning and a bed for resting up for the next race and a shower when the
racing is over and a coffee machine.  It has everything but the...  OOPS, it
does have a kitchen sink.
       However the little S-10 Blazer is handier for towing around town.  It
will get into tight spots where abandoned Alfas might be lurking.  It will
pull the car trailer through the car wash so I can make the Alfa chassis
clean and ready for a newly built engine.  Plus it burns a bunch less gas and
I can and do drive it to work.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City