Vanity plates again etc

RUNVUS.... but on a Ford Aerostar. Took me  while (quite  awhile) to figure
out this obscure bit of cleverness ??? and then I expostulated a resounding
"no".

My current all time favourite isn't very clever, except for the car it was
on:  BEATER on  a very nice Mercedes Coupe, driven by a very nice Mercedes
Blonde....

Favourite Bumper Sticker: People who think they know it all really annoy
those of us who do.

Electrolysis of H2O cannot create surplus energy for hydrogen fuel cell
vehicles. The energy required to split the water cannot be recovered by
burning the hydrogen. Furthermore, hydrogen is a pathetic fuel, you need a
whole bunch to generate any kind of thermal energy. It's the Carbon in
Hydrocarbon that gives you the energy.

Ciao Amici.
Michael Smith
Calgary, Alberta,Canada