logic

In a message dated 02/22/2002 1:02:05 PM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> .  Parking overnite in the parking police state of Beverly Hills,
> you have to ask for a permit in many areas.  (Yes, that is true, and the
> parking tickets can be VERY expensive; the permits are free.  Go
> figure.)

Sounds more like a security concept to me: they don't want "ferrin" (to BH)
cars parked around littering up the streets with possible vagrants, hookers,
crooks, stalkers, druggies, or car-bombers.  It's not the PRSM, you know
(People's Republic of Santa Monica).

OTOH, BH is so exclusive they even have to cast movie stars to shoplift in
the department stores, so anything is possible.

Charlie
LA,CA,USA