Aero engines in the science museum

As a re-iteration to the Science museum must se list I have to say that
every time I go there I leave my kids in the activity centre so I can get
extra time in the aircraft engine section. They are going to have a long
wait this next time when I leave them whilst looking at both the Alfas and
the aero engines. Trying to rememmber how the radial engines actually work
always takes a couple of minutes when I first arrive but I then progress on
to working out ways to fit one in a car!!!!
Mike Salter
164 3.0 24v (still running well at half price on LPG)