CV Joint Replacement on '77 Alfetta GT

I'm working on the Alfetta and found both outboard CV joint boots on the rear axles broken and gone. I have new boot kits for all four boots that I'd like to install, but I have two problems:

1. Where do I find new outer CV joints? I'm pretty sure the outboard CV joints are history, there's road grit and other junk mixed with the (little) remaining grease.  I looked through the usual suppliers catalogs and found nothing listed (other than the boots).

2. Where do I find info on how to remove and re-install the inner joints? I need to get them off to clean and repack the joints and replace the boots.

Do GTV6 or Milano joints work on my '77 Alfetta GT?

Replys to both the AD and direct, please, I'm really behind in my AD reading.

TIA

Tom
Seattle
10123 (no cv joints)
11615 (2.863 out of 4 cv joints remaining ...)