Re: Electric Fan Kit?

I realize this has been opined and I'm late.  I had not heard or thought of
a separate mount for an electric fan rather than the plastic tab method
below. Below is my .02//kct

Think generic.  I've installed them on four 105/115 alfas and use both 10
and 12 inch fans I get at the local parts emporium.  Last one was an
Imperial #226110 (10 inch), and it went into a 73 GTV.  They use generic
plastic tabs that run through the rad fins with a clasp on the other
side.  Small foam pads isolate the fan and prevent rubbing or
vibration.  They come with a manual lighted  switch or you can get an
adjustable thermostat that has a bulb that can be either mounted inside the
bottom hose or clamped to the rad by the same tabs that hold the fan.  Real
easy and about 80 bucks for both pieces.  The fans are made of plastic,
last forever, don't weigh much.