Re:anyone using slotted/drilled rotors on Spiders?

"I'm considering the combination of slotted and drilled rotors and kevlar
braking pads on my 1982 Spider.  The goal is two-fold:  (1) it needs rotors
and pads and (2) acheive better braking power than stock."

I don't know specifically about the kevlar brake pads, but hopefully you'll
never see the performance difference slotted and drilled rotors will make
unless you're on a track.  The theory behind them is that they cool better
than standard brakes and prevent your brake fluid from boiling.  My thoughts
are that you should use high quality brake pads for performance and use the
slotted drilled rotors because they look cool.  I shod my GTV with
performance pads from Centerline and have been quite happy with them.  They
also have some trick rotors that a lot of people have been buying.

Cheers,
Lawrence
'71 GTV

Lawrence Gowin