Re: anyone using slotted/drilled rotors on Spiders?

See some of my earlier posts re badly configured rotors--be sure you
know what you're getting, and from whom. Re pads, if you're racing then
R-4, or for the strreet R-4S (Porterfield)--if you aren't racing, then
the drilling and slotting are probably overkill, but the pads are well
worth it--you'll notice a BEEEG difference.

--- bradley artigue <brad_artigue@domain.elided> wrote:
> I'm considering the combination of slotted and drilled rotors and
> kevlar
> braking pads on my 1982 Spider.  The goal is two-fold:  (1) it needs
> rotors
> and pads and (2) acheive better braking power than stock.
>
> Thoughts?

=====
Best Regards,

Alan Lambert