re: Los Angeles area body shops...

Sean asks:

<<A (insert bad word here) backed into my GTV6 two weeks ago.  Her
insurance company is going to pay for the repairs, now all I need is a
good body shop to take it to.

The damage isn't too bad.  She pushed in the left-front fender and the
area just in front of the wheel well.  But, (luckily?) there is no
creasing of
the sheet metal.  Perhaps there is a non-intrusive way to get it to pop
back out!
So, anyone know of a well-qualified, talented, Alfa-loving body shop in
Southern California?
Thanks,
Sean>>

I could recommend Reseda Coach and Color, in Northridge CA.  That's in
the San Fernanda Valley, near the college.  They did some work for me on
a couple of non-Alfas, and I am very happy with the results.  Enough, so
that I will be giving him the Alfetta to work his magic on.

Jay Negrin
ARO  So Cal
76 Alfetta GT