Impala ad

   Anyone want to write a letter to GM's advertising department and tell them
what a bunch of retards they are?

I drove an impala for a summer as a company car. I was so excited when I got
it from the rental place because I thought it was going to be like those '95
impalas that are RWD and have lots of power. I got into the impala and stomped
on the gas only to be sadly introduced to the car's pathetic accelaration.
These cars have ridiculous gear ratios. 2nd gear goes up to 90mph. They are
fun if you force the gears low and learn how to deal with the automatic
transmission. They get fantastic mileage (30mpg on the highway with me
driving!) and are phenomenally cheap. They handle like ass with their "Tiger
Paw" tires and I managed to destroy the front left strut while driving it.
The best thing to do to outrun a cop in an impala would be to hit some turns
and watch the cop sh** in his pants when his car starts understeering with its
great tires.
Alfa's slogan should be more along the lines of "let's just go for a drive".
Chevys don't inspire me to drive at all.
Breathing deeply to withhold the rage.

Karl

'91 164L

'95 164Q