Re: cops and italian plates

>>I would like to relate a story from last night because it was just
hilarious.
>>As some of you may know, I have italian plates on my yellow 164 (only on
the
>>back, nothing on the front) and on occasion, I will toss my IL plates in
the
>>back window if I plan on doing anything somewhat illegal.
>>I was driving down a large street in Champaign and there was a cop behind
me.

>>Ha ha ha!!!!!
>>I LOVE ignorant cops!!!!!!

I'd say he was a pretty cool cop, Karl.  Doesn't mean that next time you
won't get jail time and wind up in the slammer as somebody's little you know
what!  (I'm having a very difficult time keeping this G-rated, so I'm
quitting while I'm ahead.  Anyway, you ought to mount that plate before
somebody else does.)

SMorgan

PS--Loved Biba's fantasy commercial.  Fast forward five years and Joe, once
happy and without TV, now gets by on 2 hour's sleep every other night
because there's nothing worth watching but he can't stop flipping.