WTB: Set of orig. type Spider rims in fair condition

Hello list,

Does anyone have a set of original Alfa rims lying around to fit an '81 Spider? My problem is I have a set of original alloy rims which are so horribly corroded on the inside (where they sit against the hub) that tire shops are unwilling to balance them, and it's becoming a safety risk! The cost of brand new aftermarket rims is prohibitive for me... but I know there must be plenty of you out there who have upgraded to some fancy rims and have the steel originals sitting out in the garage for some purpose, you know not what. Sell 'em to me!

I'm not fussy about year correctness or cosmetic finesse, only that the bolt pattern matches up, that they're 14" to fit my like-new tires, and that they're not about to crack in half from rust! Oh yeah and... if the seller lives in South Florida that'd be an extra benefit :-)

Kind regards,
Courtney