Carb fuel "atomization"

>The thing that ices it for me is that I can have a 40mm port without ANY
venturi restriction in it (or whatever port size).
Its also nice to have the throttle type independent of fuel delivery
system. Lets you do things like aligning throttle shafts with valve stem,
use slides or even a center opening throttle

>its only when you do the injection when the valve is open (which opens a
whole nother can of worms).
I like being able to hold off injection when I'm off the cam and pipes so
I don't sent all that fuel out the exhaust, but it does cool the exhaust
valve.

>Of course, injection is not perfect, either- while the system is still
cold, the atomization isn't that great, but as the manifold warms up, and
the valve gets hotter, for >the most part, it works well.
Number of load points and how it interpolates between load points has a
big effect on final results.  I feel a bit constrained by Haltech  pre
defined 22 ranges 32 load points per range and linear interpolation on a
peaky engine.

Chris Hall