164 stereo ideas??? (1991-1992 only)

I'm wondering what's the best way to use my 1991 1-1/2 DIN radio
opening, so I thought I'd see what some of the digest-ers have done.

Should I get a normal DIN stereo, a 1-1/2 DIN, or are there other
creative options?  Is there any way to get a euro-spec radio cover?
I'd really like to do that, to preserve the clean lines of the
dashboard!

Speaking of 1-1/2 DIN stereos, I can't seem to find too many out there.
 And the ones I do find don't have too many high-end options (MP3
playback in particular).

Is stereo installation easy in 164's?  How about speaker replacement.

Lastly, anyone with pictures of their stereo-in-dash setup, it would
great if you could e-mail me them so I can see what you've done!

Thanks,

Ross (soontobe owner of a 1991 164, again)
http://greetings.yahoo.com