Brake boosters- Bonaldi vs. Lockheed

Andrew,
The Bonaldi servo was a licensed version of the Lockheed unit.
There are many versions which appear, externally, to be similar but have
different bores or ratios.  Lockheed are open with this information,
Bonaldi are not...
Lockheed servo kits are generally still available, & they do contain
instructions, Bonaldi do not...
Tony Stevens

In message , Watry, Andrew (LNG-MBC) <Andrew.Watry@domain.elided>
writes

--
Tony Stevens    http://www.alfastop.co.uk
ALFA STOP, PO Box 50, Belper DE56 1AS, UK