re: gtv6.org

All this enthusiasm to mirror gtv6.org is great, but wouldn't that be
about as illegal as copying albums and distributing them for free on
the internet (oh, wait...)?  Shouldn't we make an effort to contact
the webmaster, Michael Harris, before we start bootlegging his
website?  Just a thought.  Obviously, his gtv6.org address won't
work, but as recently as  Wed, 03 Nov 1999, I contacted him at
michael@domain.elided.  Previously I reached him at
michaeldch@domain.elided.