Re: gtv6.org

Looks like there are a lot of Michael Harris listings for Seattle.

The site is currently hosted (appears to be hosted) at a place called
v-site.net. No response to messages so far. The phone number listed with
the domain registration goes to a benefits group, and the number on the
web site (yes they were different) has been disconnected.

It looks like the v-site people registered the domain into _their_ names,
effectively preventing Michael Harris from making any changes to _his_
domain. Some hosting places do this to make it harder for you to leave or
disconnect your services to somewhere else. [To be fair, I've had some
customers request I register their domains in this same manner, so it may
not be their fault, it's just usually a red flag I see when I end up
having to fix the mess other places create.]

Anyone know his address or phone number in Seattle?