Mini / Alfa Brake Servos

>>Isn't the Bendix booster a licensed Dunlop design?  I've heard
anecdotally
that Austin/Morris Minis used the same booster. If so, I bet they're
available from a Mini/Leyland/BMC parts place, perhaps in the UK, and
probably cheaper.<<

Not sure, but my father rebuilt a Mini Cooper about 15 years ago. Due
to problems getting the Mini brake booster I know he thought seriously
about using the more readily available ones for Alfa's

All the best

Keith