Interesting parts on ebay...

wonder whose they were...

After reading part 1 of the La Carrera PanAmericana story in Jan 2002 Alfa
Owner (and reading some of the story from the web site a while back) I
was amused to find these:

Giulietta 750 Veloce Headers
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1804862675

Clutch pressure plate
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1804791962

Brake Rotors
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1804783832)

750 Veloce Alloy Oil Pan
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1804622181

In the description the seller mentions some of this (perhaps all) came
from a person that raced a Giulietta in the Panamericana.

Wonder which one these came from? The story mentioned two Giuliettas and a
GTV. Perhaps more -- my memory is a little foggy and I'm too tired to
reread the story tonight.

[ no affiliation with seller... just easily amused a midnight ]

Greg